Krakow | Bonarka Business Center | Remote or Hybrid | Contract of employment, B2B
Recruitment process carried out remotely
- Your tasks will include designing IT solutions based on a low-code technology platform, creating and modelling with visual tools: data structures, business processes, algorithms and user interface, supporting the process of business requirements analysis and creating analytical documentation,
- You will be demonstrating the low-code archITekt platform to your clients in individual and group workshops,
- You will talk to your clients about their problems and then create, together with your team, applications corresponding to their needs,
- You will have an influence on the implementation process and solutions used in the projects,
- But most of all, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills under the watchful eye of our experienced Programmers!
You will fit in well with the team if:
- You have 2 years of experience in the software industry,
- You have basic knowledge of any programming language,
- You have good knowledge of relational databases and SQL language,
- You know English at C1 level,
- You have presentation skills and you feel at ease in speeches for groups of people,
- You like solving complex problems, and analytical thinking is your forte,
- Above all, you value teamwork and a great working atmosphere
An additional advantage will be technical education.
Why is it worth joining us?
- Because VSoft is People! We take care of our employees (medical care, co-financed Multisport card, life insurance, integration fund, surprise packages),
- We provide comfortable working conditions (flexible hours, remote work, free parking, relaxation zones, no dress code),
- We will take care of your development (participation in trainings, conferences, internal VSoft Fest conference, company library).
Please, include in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the European Parliament’s and Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive)”.
So, would you join #VSoftTeam?
Do you have a question about recruitment?
Do you want to know more?
The questions will be answered by: