Full Stack .Net Developer (Insurance)
- You will be a member of a Scrum team that deals with the development of new functionalities in a product for the insurance industry – for approximately 70% of your working time,
- Your main responsibilities will include design and implementation of functionalities based on the .NET platform and taking care of the code quality,
- Your tasks will be related to the front-end and backend layers,
- You will have an influence on the implementation process and solutions used in the projects, you will also be able to shape the project.
You will do well in the team if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in programming web applications in the .NET environment,
- You are familiar with C# and .NET , and knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET WebForms will be an additional advantage,
- You have experience in working with VUE.js, Angular front-end technologies,
- Development and constant improvement of competences is important for you,
- Working in a team is something that motivates you and you value a great atmosphere at work.
At work, we use:
- Continuous Integration
- Code Review
- Azure DevOps/GIT
Why is it worth joining us?
- Because VSoft is People! We take care of our employees (medical care, co-financed Multisport card, life insurance, integration fund, surprise packages),
- We provide comfortable working conditions (flexible hours, remote work, free parking, relaxation zones, no dress code),
- We will take care of your development (participation in trainings, conferences, internal VSoft Fest conference, company library).